FYI: I volunteer interpreting Wikimedia broadcasts live into Russian whenever I
know and available, usually via parallel Facebook Messenger call - announcing
this on Wikimedia Languages of Russia Facebook group & then uploading the
recording in various places - like
https://ru.wikinews.org/wiki/File:Ru-Wiki4HumanRights-Webinar.oga for June 2
event with Office of UN High Commissioner of Human Rights

If you ever use Zoom-casts in webinar mode, there's a good interface for
choosing desired interpretation channel (worked in a conferece with 7 languages
with no problems, ready to share experience if Wikimedia will go multilingual
during live events).
By default, principle audio goes at about 20%, chosen interpretation language
at ~80%.

regards,
farhad

--
Farhad Fatkullin - Фархад Фаткуллин http://sikzn.ru/ Тел.+79274158066 /
skype:frhdkazan / Wikipedia:frhdkazan / Wikidata:Q34036417