Thanks for the pointers, I personally disagree with some parts of it (e.g.
Twitter is a company and we are an NGO) BUT since it passed the community
consultation (and I somehow missed it to raise my feedback), I don't want
to be vocal about the high level reasoning behind the project.

What I would extremely appreciate is more transparent communication to the
community about such large changes (especially sooner). Something like a
two-line text on a phabricator has lots of potential for misunderstanding.

Thanks again.

Amir (he/him)