Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects should reflect the scientific
consensus, whether that be on climate, vaccines, or the concept of
biological "races".

The latter concept is deeply tied to 19th-century pseudoscience, and is
very different from modern genetic science. Genetic traits have various
distributions by geography, but these are not grouped by "races", which is
largely an arbitrary social distinction.

I agree that this is not a particularly fruitful topic for discussion on
this mailing list.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)