Thank you Asaf for this initiative, personally I like clinics.
I have seen the other proposals, there is a big problem that they are
already used so there is a big risk of confusion, another proposal is to
give visibility to this meeting.
a nice little logo would be nice.
Another question is that if for example we wanted to use the Jitsi app
platform on meet.wmcloud.org how would we do it?

thanks again

* Mohammed Bachounda <http://bachounda.com/>*
Leader Wikimedia Algeria UG