> The code of conduct is not a law. People who are harassers are criminals
> and not above the law. Sexual harassment is a serious offense. Any kind
> of harrasment is an offense. Wikipedia s administrators are not the law
> and not above the law.

Wikipedia is not above the law.

The international aspects and the fact that WMF protects editors privacy
makes options outside the movement very limited to only the extreme end of
the scale. Beside the legal aspect its a cop out for the Community & WMF to
dismiss any harassment as something they cant do anything about, this
response is why AN/I is also a waste of time and why so much harassment
never gets dealt with, ultimately why the movement has difficulty in
attracting under represented groups