There are many of us on this list who have given the feedback we find that expression offensive and unacceptable.

Do not forget the readers of this list comes from may different cultures and if you and the people close to you find it "acceptable" it is not a valid judgment for all, and why do you want us to leave this list just so you can use a language like that. (I certainly would if that was accepted as a norm)

The language on this list is English, it means we non-native have to adjust our entries to a unfamiliar language. It mean we have to limit our means of expression (we will not be experts on nuances).  You who are native English speaker have all the advantages, would it then be too hard for you to adjust you language to what is acceptable to us others?

Anders