From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf
Of Nathan
Sent: 11 September 2020 14:10
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation and affiliates disclosing salaries on
job ads & the effect of this on workplace equity

I'm sure it will vary considerably. Does that matter? When measuring
internal equity, do we measure based on how expensive of a  lifestyle each
employee leads?

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, 7:46 AM Peter Southwood <peter.southw...@telkomsa.net>
wrote:

> Should they? Their cost of living expenses may vary considerably.
> Cheers,
> Peter

Francisco

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/state-and-local-