Greetings
Considering the brief email mostly talked about the in-person event in
Berlin, has there been any thought to break the usual timing of Wikimedia
Summit, which is generally April, and try "possibly" pushing it in the
later part of the year such as September, October, November 2021?

(I also second the question about the virtual conference)

Thanks
User:Titodutta

বৃহস্পতি, ২৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখে ১০:৫৯ PM টায় এ Risker <
risker...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: