Hi Revital,
congratulations, great work.
As a developer in love with SPARQL and seeing that WikiDonne uses Wikidata,
creating lists of missing women biographies
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne/Liste_voci_mancanti> &
some query examples
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne/SPARQL>, we are
interested in translating this tool into Italian. Can you please indicate a
way to contact you and your team?

Thank you,
Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia Foundation*
Wikimedia Diversity Ambassador
*Interwiki Women
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interwiki_Women_Collaboration> | **Wiki
Loves Sport <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Sport> | Wiki Loves