Good times everyone! I’m happy to inform you that  North-West Russia
Wiki-historians UG and  Wikimedia Russia are starting edit-a-thon that goes
from November 1 to December 15, 2020  (UTC). It's thematic contest for writing
Wikipedia and Wikivoyage articles about geography, history and culture of the
Republic of Karelia, Vologda Oblast, Leningrad Oblast, Pskov Oblast and Saint
Petersburg: the regions of Russia which relates to the historical concept of
Novgorod Lands. This time it’ll take part in Wikipedia and Wikivoyage in
different languages.

As one of the organizers of this contest I invite you to join it in any
available form: by promoting event in your local language Wikimedia community,
translating of technical pages to your language and, of course, participating
with your Wikipedia and Wikivoyage articles — we’ll appreciate everything
that's useful and well done.

For those who’s interested,  here’s link to a main page .

--
Best regards, Nikolay Bulykin, UG NWR-Hist.