*English Wikipedia Preparation/Prioritisation Event on Tuesday 17th
November*

Many thanks to those of you who have signed up to the movement strategy
prioritisation event for the English Wikipedia community next Tuesday, via
the Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6h49tEmEMGBwa4EIcPGmw6j3aGNeXWh2t9Le2esumI-pbrw/viewform?gxids=7757>
shared in my previous email. There is now a page on meta for anyone who
would prefer to sign up there (although there's no need to do both):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK/Events/Discussion_about_priorities_for_the_English_Wikipedia

All best wishes
Lucy

--
Lucy Crompton-Reid
Chief Executive

*Wikimedia UK* is the national chapter for the global Wikimedia open
knowledge movement, and a registered charity. We rely on donations from
individuals to support our work to make knowledge open for all. Have you
considered supporting Wikimedia? https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk
Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered
No. 6741827
Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London
SE1 0NZ

The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.