Dear Wikimedians,

Just a gentle reminder, Wikimedia Education Office Hours is scheduled on
25th November (Wednesday) at 14:30 UTC. As the Community wishlist is live
and is currently accepting applications, we would like to discuss this
during office hours, also we encourage you to submit your proposals before
30th November. For more information:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2021

You can join the meeting then on zoom:
https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/92871527127