Thank you for the question! During the year our user group activities were
focused on only increasing contributions to Wikipedia. In 2021 we might
work on Wikisource as well; particularly Turkish Language Association was
interested in taking part in projects related to Wikisource, they have
expressed that WikiSource is one of the projects they benefited most in
their work. We also want to encourage high school students to contribute to
Wikisource, during the year we had events only in universities, we have met
with a small group of highschool students to talk about ways of
contributing projects for the first time today :) It was great!

-Best,
Basak

Satdeep Gill <satdeepg...@gmail.com>, 11 Ara 2020 Cum, 01:59 tarihinde şunu