Thanks Lisa, that's very reassuring.

Again, I know there will be more info on the Knowledge Equity Fund in the
> new year.  I ask your patience for the folks initiating this and trust that
> they will share more soon.

I look forward to hearing more from those folks in due course. There must
be some more details circulating internally though? I'm guessing the Board
probably had more information than "$4.5M for Knowledge Equity, to be
specified" in front of them when they agreed the grant? (Not that these
questions are addressed to you personally...)

Chris