Hello to all - 

Wikimedia Community Malta is supporting a weekly 60-minute radio series called 
Vjaġġi Enċiklopediċi (literal trans: Encyclopedic Voyages), which sees the 
start of season 2 next week.  For the program planned for the week of 12 
January 2021 we'll be marking Wikipedia's 20th birthday, which as most 
Wikipedians know is on January 15th.

We'd very much like to hear from anyone who is preparing to celebrate 
Wikipedia's 20th birthday is some way or other. Please contact me directly to 
arrange a recording (in English and/or in your language) over the coming days.  
If you prefer, you can also record a brief audio message yourself (in English 
and/or in your language) and email it to me by Monday 4 January. 

I know there's a list of events on meta [1] but I'm not sure how to go about 
spreading the word about this call out for messages from celebration organizers 
around the world. If I get nothing from this, I'll directly target some of the 
local even organizers through their user talk pages.

Many thanks and happy new year!
Toni
___________________________
Dr Toni Sant
Wikimedia Community Malta

User: ToniSant
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wikimalta.org
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20/Events/List
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to