Hello everyone!

The Wikimedia Foundation Community Events Team
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Events_team> will
continue hosting monthly office hours for any community members who are
interested. This is a place where movement event organizers can join and
share ideas and lessons with each other for upcoming and past events.

This iteration of the office hours will take place on February 11, 2021 at
19:00 UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1613066418> and will last for an
hour. Find the link to join on meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Events_team/OfficeHours#Upcoming_office_hours>
or
email me directly if you would like to be added to the ongoing calendar
invite.

*This months topics are:*

   - *Friendly Space Policy in a virtual context *(Léa and Cornelius)
   - *International Womensday and gender gap activities *(Ceill)
   - *Bring your own general questions and discussion *

You can find more information about upcoming officer hours and add your
comments and questions here and on the talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Events_team/OfficeHours

Please pass this invite to others who may be interested in joining! We hope
to see you there!

--
Rachel Farrand
Senior Program Officer