Hi all,

We are still looking for more projects for GSoC/ Outreachy. We are
currently working on putting together a list of projects to submit along
with our mentoring organization application to Google for GSoC next week.

If you are interested in mentoring and have a project idea in mind, drop a
note here <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T270429> [1].

Best,
Srishti

*Srishti Sethi*