Hi all,

We are at the moment working hard for the preparations for this year's
WikiGap Campaign. As with most campaigns and events in the movement, we are
working hard to adapt to a completely digital campaign.

I wanted to give a few updates.

First, we are working hard to develop some guidelines for a successful
virtual WikiGap event. Our hope is that it can easily be modified to work
for any digital editathon. The goal is to have it finalized and distributed
by early next week.

Secondly, we have started a Facebook group for WikiGap organizers,
participants, and supporters. If you are interested in organizing or taking
part in a WikiGap event, you can join the Facebook group. We will give more
regular updates there. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/858908041562951

Thirdly, we summarized the outcome from last year's campaign a few days
back. In spite of Covid-19, which forced a large amount of the events to be
either canceled or entirely digital, 1,500 editors created or improved more
than 20,000 articles, articles that in 2020 had more than 42 million views.
Well done to everyone who took part!

Wish you all a nice weekend!

*Eric Luth*
Projektledare engagemang och påverkan | Project Manager, Involvement and
Advocacy
Wikimedia Sverige
eric.l...@wikimedia.se
+46 (0) 765 55 50 95

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se