Hello,
We concluded the third day of Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021. Thanks to all
the participants. We thank the Wikimedians who helped in designing the
program by commenting on the Meta-Wiki RfC[1], needs-assessment, mailing
list, village pump. We are thanking the program committee members,
organising committee members, event advisor, all the presenters/trainers,
moderators, and note-takers for your kind support and participation.

After the conclusion of the main event, we'll work on these things:
a) Feedback: Your feedback is important, we'll start the feedback process
very soon.
b) Presentations and videos are being uploaded, and please find those on
this page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Program (work
under progress)
c) We'll start working on the report, and the report will have multiple
layers.
d) The post-event first newsletter will be published in the first week of
March:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Newsletter
Thanks and regards.

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Request_for_Comments

ইতি,
টিটো দত্ত
(মাতৃভাষা থাক জীবন জুড়ে)

শনি, ২০ ফেব, ২০২১ তারিখে ৯:১০ PM টায় এ টিটো দত্ত Tito Dutta <
trulyt...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: