Dear all,

It has been three years since Basque wikimedians launched
Txikipedia<http://txikipedia.eus>, the children version of our most famous
Encyclopedia. Txikipedia, small and free, has grown to nearly 3.000 articles
and lots of education projects are being made at schools to enhance, create and
learn Txikipedia.

Last year we launched an App for
Android<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ewke.txikipedia> and
iOS<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/txikipedia/id1523433958> to help children
finding the content they want. Today, we have launched a national advertisement
campaign to promote both Txikipedia and the App. A long video, jingles at radio
and a small ad at television will be broadcasted in the forthcoming days.
Because "parenthood is difficult. With Txikipedia is a little bit easier".

Banners at media, Txikipedia based questions inside chidren TV shows and a
powerful social media campaign will booster our app and project. We have
partnered with Hiru Damatxo<http://www.hirudamatxo.eus/#> idea factory to
create an idea calling parents to install the app in their children's
mobiles/tablets, so they can safely find information designed for their age.
Because parenthood is difficult, but with Txikipedia is a little bit easier.

You can help us spreading the word:

  *    YouTube video (eu, en subtitles):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSL8APE-4gk
  *   Relevant tweet: https://twitter.com/euwikipedia/status/1366298410513440770