Hi Katherine,

I am glad you have done so much as an outgoing  Executive Director of the
Wikimedia Foundation and no one can question it.

Sincerely, you have cast your name in Gold with the way you have responded
to critics and reshaped the movement. Now, we could see ourselves not as a
tool in the hand of a few but as a platform that stands to sustain the
revolution of the universe.

It takes only a few to do so and you happen to be one of the very few to
have achieved this feat.

Though the journey to the destination desired by you for the movement might
seem to be far, I am glad that you have laid the track.

Continue with your Midas touch and break the glass ceiling.

I am wishing you the very best in your next endeavour.

I celebrate You.

Olushola Olaniyan