Hello Ziko,

Thank you for sharing interest in our project and the work you are doing
within Wikimedia.

The Africa Wiki Challenge (AWC) is a writing contest organised by Open
Foundation West Africa to create African content (content about Africa)
along selected topics annually, of which this year focuses on “Landmarks in
Africa''.[1]

Even though the campaign mainly focuses on writing articles, it hopes to
encourage participants to upload photos and use them on their articles to
provide a holistic experience for readers of those articles.[2] It also has
a destubathon component to encourage improvement of existing articles
around the theme.[3]

Everyone with the passion for Africa is welcome to participate in this
campaign, feel free to visit the AWC meta page for more information.[4]

Cheers,

Ruby D-Brown

[1] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2LDKzenfc4

[2] - https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Africa_Wiki_Challenge/Participate