I agree child care should be one of the scholarship options.

Regards,
Ted Chien
Chair of Supervisors
Wikimedia Taiwan
—
http://about.me/htchien
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien
—
Imaging a world that everyone can share knowledge freely, help us to make it
come true!
http://donate.wikimedia.org