Ah, I think it becomes clearer now.  This is your preferred version, not
anything official, based on your interpretations.

Please show me, in amongst all the official documents released in relation
to the strategy, where it recommends that WMF employees should have
representation on the WMF Board of Trustees.  Not as a suggestion from
someone, but something that has officially been agreed upon. I am sure I
don't need to remind you that the WMF is an American foundation and that it
is not required to meet the expectations of legislators in other countries.
I think the broad WIkimedia community would be up in arms at the thought
that a small group of about 500 people would have such proportionately high
representation compared to the broader community (through either
affiliate-selected or participant-selected seats).

And, having read your "revised" version....no, just no.  Projects don't
belong there.

Risker/Anne