Dear Community Members,

As promised, we have published a series of posts on Diff with key information
for event participants <https://diff.wikimedia.org/tag/wikimania-2021/>.
There you will find information about navigating your way around the
virtual space Remo and the program, technical solutions, measures to make
the experience more welcoming and inclusive, accessing the amazing content
during (and after) the events … and so much more. Make sure to read them.

Office Hours

In case you have any questions, this week and next week, we will be
hosting office
hours - Wed. Aug 4 (3pm UTC), Fri. Aug. 6 (5pm UTC), Mon. Aug. 9 (10am
UTC), Tues. Aug. 10 (8am UTC), Wed. Aug. 11 (3pm UTC). For more
information, visit https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Organizers

Best Wishes,
Winnie Kabintie (User:Ms_Kabintie
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ms_Kabintie>), on behalf of the