Congratulations to the winners and the participants also !

Further to the ongoing discussions, my idea is as follows :

In this Wikimedia land, a person is the resident of the project s/he/they
have most contributed.... No arguments

Now the person can chose to be a worker in 'n' number of projects..... The
definition of worker must be clearly defined as per certain number of
contributions made.....

Below that you a tourist......

In this way elections can have votes from residents and tourists....

Anupamdutta73