Hello everyone,

This message is a reminder for folks who might be interested in mentoring a
project as part of the Outreachy program. Now would be the time to express
your interest (see details in this thread above).

So far, we have received interest from 3 projects, and we can fund up to 7
in the next round. We would also be happy to walk you through the process
individually if this will be your first time mentoring in the program.

Drop a note here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T289893

Cheers,
Srishti

(on behalf of the organization team)