Wording could had been better, but it's not an attack. Nobody blames
fundraising people for their ability, not even the sense of urgency in
banners is their fault in absence of an explicit guideline.

Andreas pointed out a problem which lies in the performance indicators
of fundraising along with its goals.

Vito