Hi everyone - Thank you for the messages of welcome that I have received
since my announcement [1] last Tuesday as the incoming CEO of the Wikimedia
Foundation.

As I mentioned in my welcome letter below, I am officially joining in
January 2022 and would like to use the next few months for a “listening
tour” to help me do just that: listen and learn.

If you are interested in sharing, you can find details on Meta now [2]. I
welcome input from anyone who would like to share and look forward to
meeting some of you on the screen and maybe even in person!

Thank you,

Maryana

[1]

*https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard/14_September_2021_-_Welcoming_the_new_Wikimedia_Foundation_CEO