Ah Toby.  I am going to miss you a lot, and I think that you are leaving
some very big shoes to fill.

It has been a pleasure to work with someone from Product who "gets" the
community and has taken feedback from the community seriously and used that
feedback to improve the experience for editors and readers. This can be a
big challenge, because I wouldn't exactly say the community is unified in
what they consider "improvements".

I wish you well on your continuing journey.

Risker/Anne