Am 16.10.21 um 16:25 Uhr schrieb Yaroslav Blanter:

> In a few years, there will be tools for editing video. If by that time
> we are not ready to incorporate video at full scale to Wikimedia
> projects, we will be where AOL is now.

We already _are_ there. When we tried to relaunch German Wikiversity
almost ten years ago we sadly had to shrug and decline offers to bring
converted classroom scenarios to Wikiversity because Commons did not
accept mp4 videos and we could not include frames from YouTube where it
all happens. Period. That was the end of online learning with Wikimedia.
(Fair enough, there were more reasons why we did not succeed.)

BUT: When we incorporate multimedia content at full scale it should be
clear that Wikimedia is NOT YouTube. We won't accept everything. We need
high qualitity educational content. Only.

Regards,
Jürgen.