Thanks Anders,
"We are the opposite to obsolete" is a good sentence, because this would imply
that our platform is the bow of an icebreaker. But we still, in 2021, can't do
this things (you can help by expanding this list):

  *   Simultaneous edition
  *   Auto-save in sandbox
  *   Publishing from sandbox
  *   Upload MP4 files
  *   Render correctly vectorial files
  *   Embed our own Wikidata query results in our own projects
  *   Have a modern look
  *   Have cross-project templates and modules
  *   Visual edit from mobile
  *   Create visually interesting cartography
  *   Hear the articles
  *   Export multiple articles as a pdf/doc (whatever)
  *   ...
  *   ........

Someone will answer to this message talking about the "Wishlist survey" every
year we have. This scarcity generating system also gives funny outcomes. Let's
take the 2019 survey. 10 projects were voted. Only 4 done:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2019/Results. Or the
2017 one:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2017/Results. Some
projects where done, some not and there are some that are external tools that
you have to use as a gadget.

Students are relying on YouTube to learn things. We are obsolete. Very obsolete.

Galder