Greetings,

We hope this email finds you well.

It is already the middle of the contest and we are really excited about the
Months of African Contest 2021 [1] achievements so far! We want to extend
our sincere gratitude for the time and energy you have invested.

If you have not yet participated in the contest, it is not too late to do
it. Please list your username as a participant on the contest’s main page.
[2]

Please remember to list the articles you have improved or created on the
article achievements section of the contest page [3] so they can be
tracked. In order to win prizes, be sure to also list your article in the
Users By Articles page.[4] Please note that your articles must be present
in both the article achievement section on the main contest page, as well
as on the Users By Articles page for you to  qualify for a prize.

Thank you once again for your valued participation!

Regards,

Ebenezer Mlay

Community Liaison –

Afrocine project