Hello all!

I became confused watching this [1] job post on Upwork with the title
"Create 20 pages in the Bulgarian Wikipedia". The client offered 30 USD for
this task.
The job post says:

> *This is a small experimental project. The goal is to check if people on
> Upwork.com can help grow the Bulgarian Wikipedia in a quality way. I also
> wish to *not* cannibalize edits that would have happened anyway. The
> created content will be in the public domain. It's a gift to all
> Bulgarians. We follow all the values, guidelines and rules valid on the
> Bulgarian WIkipedia: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> <https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/>Уикипедия:Поведение . This includes
> following the specific wiki syntax and the usual expectations of all pages,
> especially good sources and categorization of the page. Some experience
> editing Wikipedia is desired, but not required. Since these are supposed to
> be net new edits, I will prefer people who have fewer than 100 Wikipedia
> edits so far. Due to this social benefit, the proposed price is far below
> market price. As Bulgarians say, the payment is symbolic. For this
> experiment, I've selected 20 articles that exist in the English Wikipedia,
> but don't yet exist in the Bulgarian Wikipedia. That gives you the option
> to use Wikipedia's translation tool, which may make your work much faster
> and more pleasant: Please note that the translation tool has some specifics
> that take time to get used to, e.g., adding references, representing other
> alphabets -- I can help with such issues. The list of proposed articles is
> here: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> <https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/>Потребител:Cryout/Чрез_ЪпУърк I hope you
> will enjoy this variety of content. Still, the list is negotiable and we
> can swap articles in and out per your preference. *

Is it going in the right way? I'm a Lil' bit confused.
Besides this, you'll get tons of paid editing job posts on Upwork,
freelancer and other freelance networks. At first, I used to report these
posts but there are so many of them that it's not possible for me to find
all of them and report them.

[1] https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01371a50692d0540d0

Best regards,
Rafi