Hello,

În vin., 14 ian. 2022 la 03:40, Luis Bitencourt-Emilio
<luis+w...@live.com> a scris:

> apologies to all for my late response.

Calling a next-day response "late" should gain you a goodwill or two
with some of us. :) Welcome and good luck in helping our CTOs!

> PS: I see a separate conversation has emerged relating to blockchains and my
> interests in that field. I want to clarify that I don’t work professionally
> in this field, and while I’m historically an early adopter of technology - in
> the same way I adopted the internet in the 90s - I share many of the same
> thoughts and questions about this new technology’s future that have been
> raised in this thread. As a new Trustee, first and foremost, I am here to
> learn and to hear more from all of you.

As always in our communities, negative feedback is far more visible.
But as Dariusz said, the community is divided on this. I personally
think, like Yair and Chris, that blockchains are not in opposition
with the movement values.

Strainu