Dear Wikimedians,

Happy Monday! Recently, we have announced EduWiki Week
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/EduWiki_Week_2022>! A virtual
festival for free knowledge in education, from 21st February 2022 to 25th
February 2022. This will be a hybrid event with asynchronous activities,
live interviews, and a final community showcase session. Stay tuned for
more updates!

The community showcase session will be on the 23rd of February from 13:00
UTC till 16:00 UTC. You can submit a proposal to highlight your work,
ideas, research or tools with the education community. The deadline to
submit a proposal is now extended till the 4th of February. Submit your
proposal here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/EduWiki_Week_2022#Community_Showcase_and_Connection>
.

If you or your affiliate plan to organize regional events during the week,
like interviews, edit-a-thons, training or other events, please add them
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/EduWiki_Week_2022#Asynchronous_Celebrations>
to the asynchronous celebrations section.

Thanks
Sailesh (Wikimedia Foundation), Florencia (WM Argentina), Klara (WM
Polska), Vjollca (WM of Albanian Languages UG), Will (WikiEducation),
Kashyap, Elfego (Wikimedia Foundation).
--

Sailesh Patnaik (He/Him)

Program Officer, Education