Dear fellow Wikimedians -

List members will be aware that Wiki Loves Folklore is taking place right now.
[1]

I'm not a member of the international WLF team but I'm suggesting that it would
be really good to centralize basic general statistics/metrics for this on the
Wiki Loves Competition Tools. [2]

This is controlled through a Scribunto module page written in the Lua
programming language. So someone who knows Lua well enough (sadly not me) can
(easily?) add Wiki Loves Folklore on the relevant Commons module. [3]

I've mentioned this to the WLF international team during a meeting for WLF
organizer that took place today and I proposed asking for help here. Any direct
action or suggestions on how to go about this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Toni
User:ToniSantWikimedia Community Malta
Web: http://www.wikimalta.org