Dear Wikimedians,
Volunteer Supporters Network would like to invite you to a meeting around
organizing great events and campaigns adressing the gender gap. The event
will happen at *April 7th at 3 PM UTC on Zoom.* It will be a series of
short talks from event and campaign organizers from different parts of the
globe, each doing amazing work in the gender gap context. We will be
talking about different aspects of the process: from creating an good
article lists to organizing a great edit-a-thon. We will share experience
from Art+Feminism, WikiDonne, Wikimedia Austria, Wikimedia Poland,
Wikimedia Argentina and Wikimedia UK. So - a lot of great and diverse
learning that can help you in your work!

You can learn more about the event and register here (registration is
required to get the link do meeting)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_Supporters_Network/VSN_Training:_Events_and_campaigns_around_gender_gap

The event is a part of a series of open skill-share events organized by the
Volunteer Supporters Network - you can check other upcoming events here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_Supporters_Network/Meetings

We are really (really!) looking forward to seeing you!

Best
--
Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska