Cassie + Asaf -- again, very cool, I'd like to share this more widely, but
it's still a bit too confusing.
- Courses <https://learn.wiki/courses> includes some test courses that
should probably be hidden, many copies of each course, and no details for
the Harassment course.
- It's not clear if there is a permanent page to point to for each course
separate from the instances of that course (w/ a given start date).

Mike,

I'm not sure why you chose this frame for your response (open edx is great,
we need better options for courseware, these existing courses should be
more accessible and resuable. *And* it should be integrated into WV, which
is open to courses about the wikis. :)  ...  but I understand the sentiment!

WV is an editable, open space for people to create, collaborate + comment
on, fork, and translate courses (or just lists of resources for learners).
It's permanently versioned, multilingual, crosslinked, transcludable,
*gradual*.  It has the pros and cons of default mediawiki, and [unlike,
say, wikisource] hasn't been updated or customized since the rise of online
courseware platforms; nor have those platforms tried to become very wiki.
A missed opportunity on both sides.

People in the movement who are developing and updating their own courses
should certainly be invited to add them in some way to WV. (here's a
category <https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Category:Learn.wiki> for you.) If
we're inviting people to add to learn.wiki, let's please make that an easy
option in the workflow.   And eventually, once the platform is open to
community course-creation, of course some integration in the other
direction would be nice to capture the work of people currently teaching
courses on the wiki (limited by topical scope if that's the intent, or
perhaps there can be self-referential courses about using the wikis and
other wikis on the same instance)

SJ