Hi folks!

The Wikimedia Hackathon has now started! If you missed the first Opening
Ceremony, the second one will start at 15:00 UTC
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2022/Schedule> today.
Tune in to listen to important details about the event!

How to join? You can learn more about how to join the online game space on
this <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2022/How_to> page.

The Hackathon will end with a showcase and closing ceremony on Sunday. If
you’d like to show what you’ve worked on, sign up here
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2022/Showcase> to
present at the showcase.

Happy hacking!

Melinda, for the Hackathon Committee