Greetings,

WIkimedia DC is assisting Hacks/Hackers with soliciting feedback from
Wikimedians on its Analysis and Response Toolkit for Trust
<https://artt.cs.washington.edu/> (ARTT). ARTT aims to provide motivated
citizens with tools and resources needed to talk about vaccine efficacy
online.

Over the next few months, we will be asking you, the Wikimedia community,
to share your input and ideas about how this tool could be used within
Wikipedia. We will also be asking how Wikipedia can be used within the tool.

We would love to hear from you! Please consider joining the
conversation on ARTT's Meta
page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ARTT>.

*Partners and funding:* The ARTT project is led by Hacks/Hackers and the UW
Allen School of Computer Science and Engineering, with external partners
such as Wikimedia DC and the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. It is
funded as a National Science Foundation Convergence Accelerator project.

Thank you!

Ariel Cetrone
Wikimedia DC

--