Hi all!

I am Lalit from India. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in IT,
currently working as a Software Developer at Redhunt Labs.

I will be working on Extending the WikidataComplete plugin to enable data
donations, recommendations, and gamification. My primary focus would be
implementing a web service interface for data donations to help extend the
Wikidata knowledge base.

My mentors for the project are Dennis Diefenbach, Andreas Both, Aleksandr
Perevalov, and Kunpeng GUO.

I have learned a lot by interacting and contributing to the Wikimedia
community, feeling special to get a chance to give something back to it.
Thanks to my mentors and coordinators from Wikimedia for their continuos to
support. Looking forward to a productive summer ahead ^_^

Thanks,
Lalit