Is that one sentence at least backed up by a source that confirms the
information? Were the stubs possibly created by a bot instead of human? (Hey,
it’s happened before!) If the answers to the questions I asked were “No” and
“Yes,” then it reflects even worse on the quality of articles written by
children. Quality is better than quantity.

From,
I dream of horses
She/her