Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for willingly taking a chance and give trust so our
collaboration is happening now! I must visit you and the WMDE team
next time.
I hope our collaboration can inspire more projects collaboration,
partnership, expertise and resources sharing among Wikimedia affiliates.
We are here because we believe in our cause.

Best,
Biyanto