Hi Wojciech,

thanks for this statement, it will definitely be helpful to have AffCom's
insights into the current affiliates network when talking about hubs. While
approval by the WMF BoT is one option, wouldn't that require a hub to be a
formal organisation? Otherwise the BoT would be involved in micro-managing
project grants that are funding some of the hub pilots.

It would also be helpful to design the process in a way that has the Global
Council in mind where in its absence the WMF BoT acts in its absence, to
make clear that this is only a temporary solution because of how slow
progress on the movement charter has been in the last two years.

Best,
Philip