Hi all,

Save the date! The Global Advocacy and Public Policy team will be hosting
our monthly conversation hours on *July 28*.

You can find your local time, add to the agenda, and details on how to join
the Zoom call on our MetaWiki page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Public_policy/Events>. This month we will
share some of our work on the human rights impact assessment.

We have also extended one of the calls to incorporate the canceled session
on disinformation. As always, the rest of the agenda is up to you! These
forums are an opportunity for us to answer questions about our work or
about your initiatives, and to connect, share, and learn from each other.

Looking forward to it, Ziski on behalf of the Global Advocacy team

Franziska Putz (she/her)

Movement Advocacy Manager, Global Advocacy

Wikimedia Foundation

fp...@wikimedia.org

*UCT timezone