Hi everyone,

A while back, Wikimedia Sverige announced the upcoming Helpdesk of the
Content Partnerships Hub, a service to support Wikimedians that want to
work with partners to share content on the Wikimedia platforms.

Now, when the Helpdesk is finally up and running, the next thing needed are
your requests for help!

I just published a blog post on Diff
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2022/09/02/do-you-want-support-with-content-partnerships-the-helpdesk-is-here-to-help/>
[1]
where I try to outline the process. A lot is still under development, but
you can already now read more on the Helpdesk portal on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Content_Partnerships_Hub/Helpdesk> [2].

The basic idea, however, is that anyone that wants support with a project
sends an email to *helpd...@wikimedia.se <helpd...@wikimedia.se>*. Describe
what you want to do and what you want to achieve, and in what way it
contributes to filling a gap on the platforms, and the Helpdesk will do
what it can to help. The support can be anything from technical and batch
uploads to policy-making or advocacy. We look forward to getting your
proposals!

We also want to invite Wikimedians to join the work. We plan to establish
working groups to support with anything from communication to advocacy and
actual uploads. If you are a volunteer or an affiliate that wants to
support, please reach out as well! You can email *helpd...@wikimedia.se
<helpd...@wikimedia.se> *for this as well.

Best
*Eric Luth*
Projektledare engagemang och påverkan | Project Manager, Involvement and
Advocacy
Wikimedia Sverige
eric.l...@wikimedia.se
+46 (0) 765 55 50 95

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se

[1]
https://diff.wikimedia.org/2022/09/02/do-you-want-support-with-content-partnerships-the-helpdesk-is-here-to-help/

[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Content_Partnerships_Hub/Helpdesk