My Fellow Wikimedians,

Volunteer sign up is on the meta-wiki page below.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2023

We wish to highlight again for those signing up on meta-wiki to please be
specific the sub-committee / areas of assistance you wish to join.

We may skip the ones who did not indicate or specify a sub-committee /
areas of assistance.

Kind regards,
Butch Bustria