Hoi,
Be realistic. A newsletter across the Wikimedia Movement would promote
existing newsletter that mostly in a language people do not understand.

It does not change my point that I do not want to read promotions for a
product that is not representative while it assumes that it does reflect a
relevant opinion. An opinion that is mostly negative in its aspirations.
Thanks,
       GerardM