Dear ALL,
Wikimedia LGBT+ and organizing team of Queering Wikipedia is holding a
Queering Wikipedia 2022 Meeting for LGBT+ Wikimedians and allies.

The program will start with an informative* and inspirational,
social and cultural activity on Friday 21st October at 18:00 UTC
and working sessions on Saturday 22nd from 14:00 until 18:00
with an informal follow-up.

This is an inward facing event in a Meeting format
and we hope to have it as a major milestone for self-organizing.

If you have been an active Wikimedian, contributing on LGBT+ topics,
supporting LGBT+ activities or if you identify as part of the larger
LGBT+ community and allies in Wikimedia, please come help us build our
network of LGBT+ Wikimedians, set goals and develop our organization.

We will be meeting online using the Zoom platform, but encourage you
to join in person with fellow Wikimedians if easy and safe. Our
working languages are English and Spanish.

More information, and registration details, may be found on Meta
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/QW2022

Thank you!

Z. Blace for QW2022 organization team
and Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group